Privacy & Cookies Policy
‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to ‘Natalie Teare’.
‘member’, ‘subscriber’, ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘you’re’ refers to a person who has electronically registered via our email/website www.natalieteare.com.
‘Personal Information’ means any data/information you have provided directly or indirectly that identifies you including but not limited to:
first, middle and last name (if applicable);
postal, trading and/or business address;
any other demographic information
Any information you provide will be held for our own use only and not knowingly disclosed to any third party in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 unless we are required by law to do so.
The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our website is SSL protected meaning that when you contact us through the website, all your details are encrypted before being transmitted to us.
Data Protection Act 2018 Compliance
This is how we are protecting your data and your rights:
- Consent and the storing and processing of data by us: By using the Contact Us page on this website you consent to your personal information being held by us electronically or in paper form.
- Consent and the storing and processing of data by us for our mailing list: By using the Contact Us page you consent to us sending you information including brochures and you consent to us holding your personal information electronically on our mailing list. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
- Right to be forgotten: Let us know if you do not want to be held on our mailing list by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org, in which case we will permanently delete all data we hold about you unless we are required to hold this information by law.
- Right to object: We do not use your data for any other reason than to send you information about our products or to send you event information. If you want to opt out of being sent product or event information you may unsubcribe at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Right to rectification: You may access, update, correct, amend or delete the information we hold about you at any time by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of portability: We will export your account data to a third party at any time on your request
Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
This is the cookie we use to stop the cookie message displaying each time you visit the site.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Third party cookies are used on this site – these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
How to control and delete cookies
However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our website, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies as well as more general information about cookies.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a period of time.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.